BLUE SKY RV PARK IS NOW OPEN!
Open for the summer and as a 7 site park without a service building and self- registration, social distancing is no problem. Makoshika Park has closed all its camping sites but the park is still open. Blue Sky RV is only a mile from Makoshika which you can still explore.Blue Sky RV Park is a new self-service RV park in Glendive, Montana. Convenient, if you like a small (only seven spaces), quiet, and clean RV park for overnight or all summer. We are open from April through November.
RV Park Features
- Open from April to October
- Full hook ups – 20, 30, 50 AMPS
- City water and sewer
- One mile from entrance of world renowned Makoshika Park
- Two blocks from Cross Country Brewery
- 10 miles from famous paddle fishing in May and June
- Seven 25′ X 60′ spaces. Several are pull through sites.
$40.00 per night$225.00 per week$575.00 per month
- We now have underground sprinklers and web access for all.
- Your pets are welcome
- Two Maximum
- Please clean up after your pet (Doggy bags available)
- See more pet information in park rules
Registration forms are available at the park in the registration box just below the flag pole.