Blue Sky RV Park will be closed as of November 1st.
Opening will be April 1st, 2022 unless weather permits earlier. As a 7 site park without a service building and self- reservation, social distancing is no problem. Blue Sky RV is only a mile from Montana’s largest State Park, Makoshika.Blue Sky RV Park is a new self-service RV park in Glendive, Montana. Convenient, if you like a small (only seven spaces), quiet, and clean RV park for overnight or all summer. We are open from April through November.
RV Park Features
- Open from April to November
- Full hook ups – 20, 30, 50 AMPS
- City water and sewer
- One mile from entrance of world renowned Makoshika Park
- Two blocks from Cross Country Brewery
- 10 miles from famous paddle fishing in May and June
- Seven 25′ X 60′ spaces. Several are pull through sites.
$50.00 per night$300.00 per week$700.00 per month
(Weekly and monthly rates are available at certain times with approval.)
- We now have underground sprinklers and free Wi-Fi.
- Your pets are welcome
- Two Maximum
- Please clean up after your pet (Doggy bags available)
- See more pet information in park rules
Please make online reservations using the link above. There is a registration site and forms available in the park for use upon your arrival.